Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 30 is here!!!

Finally, one step of this process is complete. I feel somewhat accomplished even though there are more steps to come. But for now, I would rather focus on how far I've come. I made it through the hormone therapy and now I ....WAIT. I wait on what seems to be the most important menstrual of my life. I'm not sure when it's coming; the nurse said perhaps 2-3 days after therapy ends. I'm trying not to let the anxiety get to me. As you see, I started this post speaking positively of what I have accomplished and now I've quickly moved on to what's to come. I hate using that word- Anxiety. I often think of the scripture "Be anxious for nothing". Sometimes I try to look for another word to describe the feeling, but it seems to be the only true fit. I'm working on it. Don't get me wrong God has been too good to me to not have faith in HIM. So the faith is there. I guess I am just so excited to see the outcome. I should be more specific about what we (my Husband and I) want. Our prayer is that we get pregnant with the first IUI cycle and that I carry and deliver a healthy baby or babies. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Yesterday was pretty much uneventful. I went to the daycare in a very crappy mood. My staff noticed it and I usually try to hide it from them. I left early because the mood was getting the best of me. As soon as I got home I napped for about 3 1/2 hours. Of course, I wasn't allowed to do anything- since the big epic fall out. My husband and in-laws acted as if I was now about to make a habit of fainting- I know it's because they care. :) I also got calls from family members who weren't there to witness this grand event (sarcasm). There were several guesses as to what the problem was; but the one that stood out the most were the guesses that I was PREGNANT. I wish that were the case. I'm excited for the day that I can make that announcement. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment