Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I WON!!!!


OK, I wasn't going to blog this morning because I had a rough night. Didn't sleep at all, literally. I tossed and turned in nauseaus agony and had to leave home early to open the daycare by 6:00am. Either way, every morning on the way to work I try to win the Q100 5:30 club prize which is usually something really nice (money, gift card, concert tickets, etc). I truly was not in the mood to try this morning but said I'd give it a try- one call and I was done. If it rang busy, I did not have the energy to keep trying. Well, I WON!!!!! I won a $100 gift certificate to Spa Sydell. I briefly told the DJ's about my rough morning and they were great- So concerned and they even said this prize was perfect for me as I could get the prenatal package at the spa. I was so excited I had to blog this now. Winning this prize also qualified me for their monthly prize which is a getaway for two. I'm saying my prayers on that one, too. Boy could my husband and I use a getaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment