Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rude awakening....literally.

What can I say? Though I'm new to this pregnancy game, I thought I had it all figured out. I expected to be tired and the nausea I was experiencing was surely durable, so I thought I had a hang of this thing they call "morning sickness'. So if you ask my friends they'd quote me saying, "oh it's not that bad, yeah I get nauseous but it's really not that bad". Well, the feeling I felt yesterday morning was inhumane. I'm lying in bed asleep and a strong force literally woke me. I sat up to try to ease the discomfort and no position would comfort me. I stood up and the saga began. I rush to the bathroom and let's just say both ends were occupied. I FELT HORRIBLE!! So this is what they call morning sickness and the only comfort that anyone could give me was "It's only this bad for the first trimester". What!?! That is three months of my life that I must feel like every vital organ is flushing itself. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade this pregnancy for anything-not even to never feel that way again. I will ,however, be praying that my little one is a little nicer to me...I promise to make it up to ya!!! :) But if you choose not to little one then it's Ok. I'll look at the sickness as your way of letting me know you're in there, and that for me is comfort enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment