Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I'm a day late, but that is every indication of how busy my Mother's Day was. It started out with the usual visit to the doctor which made it a very atypical Mother's Day. For me however, it was good news because my follicles were growing right on schedule and my estradiol level had more than doubled (6 follicles 201 Estradiol). These levels were said to be pretty good for a woman with my condition. A lot of people have been wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. Now this was not the first time that I have been wished a Happy Mother's Day, but this time I was a little more emotional after each well wish. The emotions, though sometimes tearful, was ironically joyous. I was so happy to hear so many people "speaking those things to be not as though they were" over my life. I pray that each Mother's Day wish was a message to heaven on my behalf.

May 10, 2009 also marks the 8th year of me and my husbands relationship. It was 8 years ago that he asked me to be his 'girlfriend'. We learned in church that 8 is the number of new beginnings, and boy do we have our share of those this month. I'm excited! I thankful for the life that God has given me, and I know that even my trials will one day be testimonies.

Finally we spent our first night in our new home last night. (After pictures coming soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment