Friday, May 15, 2009

I did it!!!!

Today was day 2 of the 2 day IUI process. I am so relieved. After reading other blogs I thought it would be some awful process causing much pain. It was the complete opposite, in fact the doctor was finished before I thought he started. After he finished, I had to rest there for 15 minutes. I prayed the entire resting period. I know that God is faithful to complete this work that He has begun. Yesterday there were no effects of the procedure; today however, there is severe cramping in my lower abdomen. I don't mind though. I just look at it as my uterus preparing for my new baby (babies). Speaking of which, the doctor jokingly asked me today to concentrate on creating ONLY 2 babies. He said he didn't want his name in the media, so I am to think twins and nothing more. To be honest with you I don't care about his name being in the media. As long as I have healthy babies the number does not matter to me. We have enough love for more than one. I'm excited, a little nervous, and definately impatient. The 2 week wait begins and this I'm sure will seem to be the longest 2 weeks of my life. It's already too long, and it's just been half a day. I must find ways to stay busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment